An All New Zine Works? Say it isn't so...

  • Caroline Tigeress
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      An all new zine works? Say it isn't so...

      Okay we've been hard at work at the zine works, due
      to ya'll coming and visiting our site, we had to buy
      bandwidth and extra space just to hold all the neat
      zines people have been sending. So what, you might
      say? You're the North West Zine Works and we
      expect better of you...

      Well that's good... Because we've got an all new
      zinester forum, a new check out and order system
      and piles upon piles of submissions all tidily
      categorized for your protection! That's right folks!

      NORTH WEST ZINE WORKS has a nice new
      shiny facelift and we're looking for people to check
      us out and tell us what you think!

      www.northwestzineworks.com

      Or click on the image :)

      <http://www.northwestzineworks.com/>