THE NEW ZINE HAS LANDED!

  • shocking_shopaholic
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 8, 2000
      My newest of new zines, "Drunken Logic", is now
      available for ordering! It's the sweetest thing I've ever
      done, honestly. There are interviews with people such
      as Maggie Vail (from Bangs) and the band Sourtooth.
      There are also stories about me meeting Sleater-Kinney
      and hanging out with Bis. The best part about this
      zine is that it's completely personal and the writings
      (sexuality issues, deep secrets, many thoughts, etc) hit
      almost too close to home for me. It's equally as fun as
      it is serious. 42 pages.<br><br>Send $1 -or- three
      County Road 35<br>Alger, Ohio 45812<br>USA
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website