Expose Yourself

  • wynspace
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 24, 2000
      Want to write for a brand new alternative web
      zine? No pay yet unfortunately, but you get the chance
      to promote yourself to the world and be part of a
      global team of cheeky, chirpy creative types. Quirky
      pieces on music, movies, books, people, places, issues,
      travel, food, sex and work required. For details, write
      to wynmiddleton@...<br><br>Have a nice
      day,<br>Wyn
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website