Introduction

  • Pat Woods
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2005
      Hi

      I am Pat Woods and I work for a small company called View-Based Systems in the UK founded by Dr Steve Pollitt (who was also a member of this group) based on his research work at the University of Huddersfield and widely published by him. Unfortunately Steve passed away last November but we are continueing to develop on his work which centred around using facetted classification to organise and query datasets.

      Pat Woods