Re: alcon laureate phaco machine for sale

  • sgghai72
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
      --- In eyesurgeons@yahoogroups.com, "swarup" <swarupeyehospital@...> wrote:

      > alcon laureate phaco machine working under cmc for sale contact09640615156 .dr swarup

      what is the exact price u demanded & how much u hav used. how can i get it in pakistan
    • Sachin Doshi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
        I'm interested .cn u tell me how old is machine .no of handpiece . No of disposable cassettes along with machine . Cost of machine .

        Thanks .

        Dr Sachin .

        > > alcon laureate phaco machine working under cmc for sale contact09640615156 .dr swarup

        > what is the exact price u demanded & how much u hav used. how can i get it in pakistan

        Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here