[extremeprogramming] Re: Civilian Pairing [Was: To all the lurkers!]

  • Jim Mead
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2000
      Thanks Phlip,

      I've downloaded the CppUnit and was able to try implementing some unit tests
      today. It turned to be much easier than I anticipated.

      A half days work yielded 42 test stubs with names describing their intent; 4
      tests implemented, and a few repairs based on unanticipated test failures
      within the first four tests. The unit tests are helping!