Re: how do you handle differing estimates by team members? [Was]: [XP] More Chal

  • Luiz Esmiralha
    Message 1 of 161 , Nov 3, 2004
      On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:02:26 -0200, Luiz Esmiralha <esmiralha@...> wrote:

      > > In my work with Agitar (which I do mostly from home), I'm accountable by
      > > logging every call and every stretch of time I spend on their work.
      >
      > I use Allnetic Working Time Tracker, a nice app to track time spent on
      > projects. It´s free but only for Windows.

      Uh.. oops. Actually, it's not free. My company bought a bunch of
      licenses from them for less than 30 bucks each, but still it's more
      expensive than a paper log and not that much more functional.
    • Kay Pentecost
      Message 161 of 161 , Nov 11, 2004
        Hey...

        There should be a level -5 for people who have heard of it, but refuse to
        try it, and are intent on ridiculing it...

        Kay