Hi

  • freese@acm.org
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
      The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.

    • Sean Gilbertson
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
        No unicode on this list?

        --
        Sean Gilbertson
        IT Systems/Software Developer
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Sean Gilbertson
          <sean_gilbertson@f...> wrote:

          > No unicode on this list?

          No attachments on this list. If your mailer
          can set up the body as charset=utf-8, you
          should be able to get unicode. My knowledge
          of MIME isn't all that current, though.

          John Roth
          Moderator

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
            Ohh, so that was something done by the mailing program; I thought it was something done by the list management software. Thanks for clearing that up.