Customer Value, and the Best Fit framegame

  • Bill Wake
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      [Crossposted to XPlorations]

      "Customer Value": Customers (product owners...) are told to select
      stories according to what's most valuable. We can consider both
      short- and long-term value.
      http://xp123.com/xplor/xp0410/

      Best Fit! - a framegame
      Steve Metsker and I formulated this as a framegame - a game where
      you can plug in the teaching content. We shared it as part of a
      session on framegames at OOPSLA last month.
      http://xp123.com/g4p/0410b/ - Best Fit!
      http://xp123.com/conf/ - Other material from OOPSLA '04

      I've also added a few book reviews:
      - Agile Project Management with Scrum
      - Marketing High Technology
      - The Agile Manager's Guide to Coaching to Maximize Performance
      http://xp123.com/books/

      --
      Bill Wake William.Wake@... www.xp123.com
      NASAGA starts this week in Washington, DC - see nasaga.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004