Extreme or Agile Usability

  • Madson Menezes
    Message 1 of 102 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hy everyone!
      A friend of mine are working with the problem of introduce usability
      process in a agile methodology (XP in first place) . These two things
      have a lot of principles which have the same concept.
      Had any of you work with that??

      thanks

      Madson Menezes Costa
      (81)88344328
      <www.cin.ufpe.br/~mmc2>
    • jhrothjr
      Message 102 of 102 , Nov 15, 2004
        --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Sean Gilbertson
        <sean_gilbertson@f...> wrote:

        > People know they're supposed to take bickering private. If they
        don't, they're doing it on purpose and if they carry it on they should
        be punished.

        > I find that not participating in these threads, and participating
        in productive ones, is the best plan. Referring to people by name as
        being disruptive backs them into a corner and can seed resentment.

        > I say we try to put the unease and the animosity behind us, and
        don't respond to emails that are obviously bellicose or otherwise
        damaging to our egos or -- heaven forbid -- threatening to our
        sensibilities or convictions. Or, for the latter, at least force
        ourselves to calm down before replying, and not insist on having the
        last word.

        This is basically good policy on any mailing list
        or newsgroup. Sometimes it works, sometimes stronger
        measures are needed.

        John Roth
        Moderator.