Re: Conversations between Equals (was Re: new article: Hearts as Weapons)

  • Dale Emery
    Message 1 of 201 , Oct 17, 2004
      Earlier, I wrote:

      > One important principle I've learned is that teaching and
      > coaching require permission of the person being taught or
      > coached.

      I've written a short blog article about this:
      http://www.dhemery.com/cwd/2004/10/permission.html

      Dale

      --
      Dale Emery, Consultant
      Collaborative Leadership for Software People

      More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a
      crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.
      The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom
      to choose correctly. --Woody Allen
    • Dale Emery
      Message 201 of 201 , Oct 17, 2004