Re: [XP] manipulation and lies -- a good or bad thing?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2004
      On Sunday, October 17, 2004, at 2:55:04 PM, Michael Feathers wrote:

      > I am too. I once saw a set of pictures taken at an INTP convention.. a
      > bunch
      > of people sitting in chairs looking at each other. No joke :)

      Years ago, I went to the first CompuServe meeting of people who were users
      of their on-line chat rooms. Many of the people went back to their rooms to
      use the on-line chat to talk with each other.

      My advice is to do it by the book, get good at the practices, then do as
      you will. Many people want to skip to step three. How do they know?