RE: Feeling the need to shout was RE: [XP] Re: Fear and Loathin g Cards

  • Block, Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      I typically tie manipulation to something that I am trying to get someone to
      do for /my/ gain, not theirs. I also associate manipulation with a "bad"
      thing. <shrug/> As for influence, there are many forms of this, some good,
      some not so good. Generally, I /feel/ better about influence than I do
      manipulation though.

      Jeff Block