RE: [XP] Who is using CruiseControl.Net?

  • Olson, Curtis B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      We use CruiseCOntrol.NET in the Executive Secretariat Information
      Resources Management section at the U.S. Department of State - but only
      within the last month or so. Our experience thus far has been almost
      entirely positive (with some minor annoyance with XSL). I really dig it.
      All I have left is to finish hooking up the lava lamps, and that's
      almost there.

      We are a small section of the State Department. I don't know if other
      sections are using it or not - but I suspect the majority are not.
      Furthermore, I am a contractor rather than an employee of the
      Department, so my opinions are my own, etc.

      These days, I don't know if a "government account" is much of an
      endorsement, but maybe whoever is asking is still impressed by that kind
      of thing.

      Curtis Olson