Re: [XP] Re: How bad is breaking the build?

  • Edmund Schweppe
    Message 1 of 201 , Oct 2, 2004
      Curtis Cooley wrote:

      > somebody will defnitely want to check my math, but given you have 5
      > pairs, each of who take 5 minutes to integrate in a 560 minute day,

      I'd start by asking why you picked 9 hour 20 minutes as the length of a
      workday ...

    • Dale Emery
      Message 201 of 201 , Oct 17, 2004
        Earlier, I wrote:

        > One important principle I've learned is that teaching and
        > coaching require permission of the person being taught or
        > coached.

        I've written a short blog article about this:
        http://www.dhemery.com/cwd/2004/10/permission.html

        Dale

        --
        Dale Emery, Consultant
        Collaborative Leadership for Software People

        More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a
        crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.
        The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom
        to choose correctly. --Woody Allen