SmallTalk

  • ByteSurfer
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear my fellow friends,

      Just want to ask some question that is kinda silly. You guys are
      talking bout Smalltalk , but i am not so sure what is that .. is it
      the language mainly for web application ? or it also suitable for the
      software application ?? is this language powerful enough for
      accounting software application or any program ??

      thank you in advance

      --
      Regards,

      ByteSurfer RULES....