Re: [XP] Re: How bad is breaking the build?

  • Curtis Cooley
    Message 1 of 201 , Oct 1, 2004
      On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:03:48 -0400, William Wake <william.wake@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:06:43 -0700, Curtis Cooley
      > <curtis.cooley@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:05:39 -0700, Curtis Cooley
      > > <curtis.cooley@...> wrote:
      > > > somebody will defnitely want to check my math, but given you have 5
      > > > pairs, each of who take 5 minutes to integrate in a 560 minute day,
      > > > then the odds of any of the remaining 4 pairs wanting to integrate
      > > > while the original pair is integrating is 1 in 7 or 14.29%.
      > > >
      > > I also assume that each pair integrates 4 times a day.
      >
      > With some sort of random distribution, as opposed to just before lunch
      > and just before the end of the day?

      Yes.
      --
      Curtis Cooley
      curtis.cooley@...
      Message 201 of 201 , Oct 17, 2004
        Earlier, I wrote:

        > One important principle I've learned is that teaching and
        > coaching require permission of the person being taught or
        > coached.

        I've written a short blog article about this:
        http://www.dhemery.com/cwd/2004/10/permission.html

        Dale

        --
        Dale Emery, Consultant
        Collaborative Leadership for Software People

        More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a
        crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.
        The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom
        to choose correctly. --Woody Allen