Re: [XP] More Challenges

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 161 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dave Rooney wrote:
> [...]

      I can think of two measurements:

      * We spent 5 hours this week waiting for the Customer to respond
      * We spent 2 days this iteration working on a feature that the Proxy
      wanted but the Customer didn't

      Let them be clear that they prefer to spend 2-1/2 days of your time per
      iteration, rather than 1 day of the Customer's time. Maybe that's the
      right answer for this company, but they ought to arrive at it knowingly.
      --
      J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger
      Diaspar Software Services
      Message 161 of 161 , Nov 11, 2004
        Hey...

        There should be a level -5 for people who have heard of it, but refuse to
        try it, and are intent on ridiculing it...

        Kay