How do XP teams using FIT acceptance test their GUI layer?

  • Ken Boucher
    Message 1 of 161 , Sep 23, 2004
      I understand that the GUI layer for such teams is very thin, and to
      me that makes good sense twice, since I can understand a desire to
      keep as much logic in the model as possible.

      However, how do XP teams that use FIT test their GUI layer? Manually?
      Automated? Unit test only? Record/Replay?
    • Kay Pentecost
      Message 161 of 161 , Nov 11, 2004
        Hey...

        There should be a level -5 for people who have heard of it, but refuse to
        try it, and are intent on ridiculing it...

        Kay