Interesting new Book: Organizational Patterns of Agile Software Development

  • Steve Berczuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      I just got a copy of a book that might interest some on this list:

      Organizational Patterns of Agile Software Development by James O.
      Coplien, Neil B. Harrison.

      I was involved in a very early stage of the book and have been
      following the organization patterns work. This might be a good
      resource for those who organizations are not yet agile...
      here's the amazon.com link:

      -steve
      --
      Steve Berczuk | steve@... | http://www.berczuk.com
      SCM Patterns: Effective Teamwork, Practical Integration