Re: Management?

  • Jürgen Ahting
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Larry Brunelle wrote:

      > Question is, where do these "blind people" come
      > from? How did they get to manage in the first
      > place? And, more importantly, where and how is
      > the next crop of them being trained?

      The following paper gives a disturbing explanation.

      "Successful vs. Effective Real Managers" (Fred Luthans, 1988)
      http://www.sosu.edu/faculty/cvonbergen/Successful%20vs%20Effective%20Real%20Managers.pdf

      Jürgen

      --------
      Jürgen Ahting - AMECO GmbH

      If you give me six lines written by the most honest man, I will find something in them to hang him. -- Cardinal Richelieu