New Article: Discovering Better Code: File Stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Discovering Better Code: File Stuff
      Ron Jeffries
      09/06/2004

      Inch by inch, step by step, we work on improving the internals of the
      ArticleFiler. No master plan, no grand design. Just gently polishing
      until the object is visibly better. A good way to proceed? You decide.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/dbcFileStuff.htm

      Find the simple path to what works and follow it,
      always looking for a simpler path. -- Patrick D. Smith