RE: [good] [XP] Re: Oracle & Ford in need of XP

  • Nick Zdunic
    Message 1 of 145 , Sep 1, 2004
      I agree with replacing legacy apps bit by bit. A refactoring effort of some
      sorts.

      Maintenance programmers should probably take the same tack rather than patch
      it and hope it works and then wait for the bugs to come back.

      Experienced developers who can mentor is important in achieving change in a
      controlled way.

      Message 145 of 145 , Sep 9, 2004
        Previous experience worked for me.