Continuous Testing

  • Olson, Curtis B
    Message 1 of 70 , Aug 28, 2004
      Has this been mentioned on this list before? (apologies if so)

      Sort of the same concept as continuous integration, but at a lower level
      (or perhaps I should say at earlier steps). The links below discuss an
      Eclipse plug-in to do background compilation and automated unit testing
      after each 30 keystrokes. Pretty cool, I'm asking Santa to bring me one
      for C#...

      White paper:
      http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~mernst/pubs/ct-user-study-issta2004.pdf

      Web site: http://pag.csail.mit.edu/continuoustesting/

    • Kari Hoijarvi
      Message 70 of 70 , Sep 2, 2004
        Thanks, I add it to my tool list to check out.

        Kari