Re: [XP] [sorta OT] XP = eXtreme Publishing

  • Adrian Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004
      On 14 Aug 2004, at 14:53, Denis Haskin wrote:

      > (apologies if this has already been mentioned on the list... been on
      > vacation and I'm not even *trying* to catch up on past messages...)
      >
      > Via Dave Farber's IP list...
      [snip]

      brian d foy did something very similar (and also called it "extreme
      publishing") with The Perl Review. See
      <http://www.theperlreview.com/Issues/>. It was very explicitly based on
      the XP approach.

      It's gone from being a free-PDF based mag, to a paid print one in 29
      months.

      (Oh, and the latest issue has an article on TDD in Perl :-)

      Adrian