Hi All - Damon Carr Here from agilefactor

  • Damon Wilder Carr, Chief Technologist an
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      Professional Colleagues,

      I see a lot of familiar names in the member list. I wanted to let you
      know that we are running a very successful .NET/C# Patterns group
      over at:

      We hold a weekly conference call with a supporting LiveMeeting every
      Thursday at 8PM EST. We have very lively debates that is for sure.
      Lately Multithreading issues in .NET have ruled the day (tonight for
      example) in addition to of course the patterns (2 a week). We have 40
      members and are growing by the day. Some of the leading figures are
      there (as they are here).

      If you are interested (and I hope you are) in these topics simply say
      you heard about it on this group and I will automatically accept you
      (no third degree as others are put through <grin>).

      Kind Regards,

      Damon Carr, Chief Technologist
      agilefactor
      http://www.agilefactor.com/