Re: [XP] Whole Team and the Customer

  • Mark Striebeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
      Chris,

      very interesting. We actually have the exact same situation. Our
      customer consists of three different people:

      1. A Product Manager (writes all user stories)
      2. A UI designer (works with the Product Manager on designing the UI for
      the user stories)
      3. A document writer (uses the user stories and the application to write
      docs)

      The "strange" thing is: we never had problems with it. They team up very
      well and are open enough to appreciate input from the others (as well as
      from the engineering team). What might help us is that we have in the
      end point people who can made a final decision on certain areas.

      The only problem we had was when one of them wasn't here for an extended
      time. That actually did cause some issues in our last release.

      MarkS