Alistair interview on IT Conversations

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      I was just sent the link for an online interview about agile development.
      The interview was done last month, it got posted yesterday.
      You don't have to register to listen

      http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail175.html

      Some people in this group may be interested in listening

      Alistair Cockburn
      President, Humans and Technology

      Phone: 801.582-3162 Fax: 775.416.6457
      1814 E. Fort Douglas Circle, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
      mailto: acockburn@...
      http://alistair.cockburn.us/

      Author of
      "Surviving Object-Oriented Projects" (1998)
      "Writing Effective Use Cases" (Jolt Productivity Award 2001)
      "Agile Software Development" (Jolt Productivity Award 2002)
      "Crystal Clear: A human-powered methodology for small teams" (forthcoming)