Bookstore displays

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:49 AM
      Agilistas:

      Per a thread elsewhere, it seems that publishers lack
      the clout to direct bookstores how to arrange their
      books. This explains attrocities like Fry's
      Electronics shelving TDD with the testing books.

      By contrast, the Fantasy Role Playing Game books are
      often all in a magazine rack with a big goth-looking
      title over them.

      Some reputable authors have suggested the only fix is
      for we agilistas to frequently visit our neighborhood
      bookstores, and move all the Agile books together,
      while moving the dummies, photoshop, nutshell, and
      unleashed books down, where their horrible code
      samples will mislead fewer newbies.

      =====
      Phlip

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail