Re: [XP] Off topic - Programming via voice recognition

  • Rod McChesney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Nothing to do with voice recognition, but you might want to check out
      Pete Egoscue's books "Pain Free" and "Pain Free at your PC". My personal
      experience is that the exercises they present are really effective for
      such problems.

      (BTW, for the untrusting, I don't get anything for recommending these...)

      Rod McChesney