Off topic - Programming via voice recognition

  • Robert Leftwich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Excuse the off-topic subject (although it isn't that unusual for this list)
      but after 17 years of programming I find myself suffering from carpal
      tunnel/RSI for the first time and was wondering if anyone has any feedback
      on using voice recognition products for programming (in an XP environment
      of course!). Come to think about it I didn't suffer from these problems
      until starting XP, could there be a connection :-) ?

      Thanks in advance
      Robert