Re: [XP] XPlorations: The Humble Yo

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      On Thursday, July 1, 2004, at 1:37:03 AM, Bill Wake wrote:

      > I've posted another XPlorations article:

      > "The Humble Yo"
      > The humble "Yo!" is a simple convention for getting help.
      > http://www.xp123.com/xplor/xp0406b/index.shtml

      Nice!

      Scientists discover the world that exists;
      engineers create the world that never was.
      -- Theodore von Karman
    • Edmund Schweppe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Bill Wake wrote:

        > I've posted another XPlorations article:
        >
        > "The Humble Yo" The humble "Yo!" is a simple convention for getting
        > help. http://www.xp123.com/xplor/xp0406b/index.shtml

        Nice explanation of why not asking for help can actually hurt the team.

        OTOH, there's no page title, and the HTML is ... let's just say
        "ill-formed" and leave it at that. :-(