PP in PSP

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      > Watts Humphrey suggested that we give paired programming a try. I
      > nearly bit my tongue in two

      Laurie Williams' thesis is having some interesting ripple effects, because
      she respected the PSP in her thesis, and still showed that PP was more
      effective.
      Anyone who hasn't been to her (old) site at the Univ of Utah should go there.
      I have some links, but I know she has a number of papers up there from her
      thesis. Also, I think the early draft of her (&co)'s IEEE paper is there:

      Williams, L., et al., Strengthening the Case for Pair-Programming
      www.cs.edu/~lwilliam/Papers/ieeeSoftware.PDF

      Williams, L.A. and R.R. Kessler. The Collaborative Software Process.
      www.cs.edu/~lwilliam/Papers/ICSE.pdf

      Alistair Cockburn
      Humans and Technology

      7691 Dell Rd.