Re: [XP] Cfp: Agile Meetings BOF at XP2004 aka "Roll your own local conference"

  • Nancy Van Schooenderwoert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 16:47, Erik Lundh wrote:

      > The big conferences are great and we need them.
      >
      > But we also need to meet locally for agile and XP to grow from this point on.
      >
      > Not all people have experience of how you can do this and live to tell it.
      > A local conference can be small, a room with people.
      > It can also be hundreds people.

      Yes - we do need to meet locally and learn from each other. I'll take
      this opportunity to jump in and mention that we have a group called "New
      England Agile Bazaar" for that purpose. We don't have a website - just
      and email list at present. Meetings are announced on the list, and are
      normally held in locations in or near Boston.

      - Nancy V.
      Nancy Van Schooenderwoert Agile Rules
      nancyv@... http://www.agilerules.com