Re: VS: [XP] Component registries (was: Testing Leftover)

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      XMLTalk (which seems to no longer publicly available) used XML to
      'document' the connections between objects - both the embedding of
      widgets within windows or views, and the connections between 'model'
      objects and 'view/controller' objects. The parser reads the xml,
      instantiates the named classes, and connects the objects together. You
      can take typical "book-example" Java code that constructs views and
      model objects and connects them, and refactor them into something like
      XMLTalk.

      --
      C. Keith Ray