[MODERATION] dhui_2002 moderated

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I have set dhui_2002 to "No Email" because I was getting bounces referring
      to spam, from what appears to be its base account, on all my postings to
      the list. I suspect that others have seen the same. dhui joined on 5/31. If
      and when dhui gets the email problems sorted out, he or she should set
      themselves back to whatever distribution form they prefer. From their
      profile, I suspect that won't happen.

      There is no award for "being XP". There is an award for doing the right
      combination of practices: success.