VS: Why preserve TDD tests anyway (was RE: [XP] Testing Leftover)

  • lasse.koskela@accenture.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 12:28 AM
      Lior Fridman:
      > I don't want to use the refacturing term cause I
      > don't really think I truly used any refacturing mechanisms,
      > but the intention was the same.

      So you /did refactoring/, but didn't use (known or documented) /refactorings/ ;-)

      - Lasse -

    • lasse.koskela@accenture.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 1:19 AM
        Lior Fridman:
        > But hey im new to this whole XP/TDD/refacturing thing

        Me too. At least relatively speaking.
        I do non-trivial refactorings (something you can't launch from Eclipse's refactoring menu) very rarely and when I do, I do it with intuition rather than following, say, the step-by-step recipes in Fowler's "Refactoring".

        - Lasse -