test do not read

    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2004
      i said not to read this. you were warned.

      To follow the path:
      Look to the master; Follow the master; Walk with the master;
      See through the master; Become the master. -- Modern Zen Poem
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2004
        Ron Jeffries wrote:
        > i said not to read this. you were warned.

        I think you need to work on your communication skill... ;)

        Cheers, Ilja
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
          really. don't read this. thanks.

          Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Picasso
        • Mike Hill
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
            Ron Jeffries wrote:

            >really. don't read this. thanks.

            You bastard. I thought *sure* this one would be one to read. I mean,
            it seemed so *obvious*.
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
              On Thursday, March 9, 2006, at 11:04:31 PM, Mike Hill wrote:

              > Ron Jeffries wrote:

              >>really. don't read this. thanks.
              >>

              > You bastard. I thought *sure* this one would be one to read. I mean,
              > it seemed so *obvious*.

              Subtlety is my middle name.

              Ronald E Jeffries
              www.XProgramming.com
              You can observe a lot by watching. --Yogi Berra
            • Dave Rooney
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 10, 2006
                Ron Jeffries wrote:
                > really. don't read this. thanks.
                >
                > Ron Jeffries
                > www.XProgramming.com
                > Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Picasso

                DOH!! Damned preview pane! ;)

                Dave Rooney
                Mayford Technologies
                http://www.mayford.ca
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                  is anyone in here?

                  www.xprogramming.com/blog
                  Resistance may or may not be futile. It is for sure not productive.
                • Eugene Wallingford
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                    > is anyone in here?

                    Yes. To answer I have to admit ignoring the Subject line.

                    ---- Eugene
                  • Buddha Buck
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Ron
                      Jeffries<ronjeffries@...> wrote:
                      > is anyone in here?

                      I am, but I apparently don't follow antiliteracy instructions well, so
                      I don't know if that counts.
                    • Bill Caputo
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                        On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Ron
                        Jeffries<ronjeffries@...> wrote:
                        > is anyone in here?

                        Yes, but I mostly lurk here, so I can't reply...
                      • Andrew Wagner
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                          Nobody but us galliformes

                          On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...
                          > wrote:

                          > is anyone in here?
                          >
                          > Ron Jeffries
                          > www.XProgramming.com
                          > www.xprogramming.com/blog
                          > Resistance may or may not be futile. It is for sure not productive.

                        • Adam Sroka
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                            Note how the subject says "do not read" and then the body asks a
                            question. Clearly Ron was trying to teach us a lesson in poor user
                            experience. ;->