Re: Meta-Extreme Reading List (was Re: [XP] Re: Subsets of XP)

    Message 1 of 57 , May 13, 2004
      On Wednesday, May 12, 2004, at 11:29:13 PM, Steven J. Owens wrote:

      > So this prompts me to ask folks to post title, author and
      > one-paragraph description of their favorite books of this sort.

      Here's one I've just started: Semler, /The Seven-Day Weekend/. Here's a
      random article I googled just now:
      http://www.inc.com/articles/2004/03/7dayweekend.html .

      When all ideas of [XP] is and [XP] is not have been extinguished,
      then [XP] reality will manifest itself. -- Thich Nhat Hanh [Ron Jeffries]
    • Victor Goldberg, Ph.D.
      Message 57 of 57 , May 13, 2004
        Yes, I am very impressed with him.

        Victor