RE: [XP] Re: Virtual Pair Bulletin Board?

  • Nick Robinson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11 12:55 PM
      Thats kinda what I was thinking. I was also put in touch with a neat little
      website which allows you to put an MSN icon next to someones name indicating
      if they are online now or not.

      Thanks for your comments Joe, they are appreciated.

      nick.robinson
      site : www.fromconcept.co.uk
      blog : www.fromconcept.co.uk/weblog.aspx