Pro Bono XP/Agile seminar in Helsingborg Sweden May 18th

  • Erik Lundh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      I volunteered to give a speach at the local university LTH/Campus in
      Helsingborg on May 18th
      Now this speach has expanded to a local low-cost full day agile/xp
      conference on May 18th in Helsingborg .
      (Equiv of about 55USD or free if you dont want lunch and other meals.)

      Over 300 students has been exposed to XP as their first project process the
      last three years, at LTH .
      Ulf Akslund from LTH will speak about his experiences teaching the lates
      crop of about 100 students.
      Natives, neighbours and other people fluent in Swedish are welcome to read
      more at www.xpseminarie.nu/hbg405
      Our material is in english. Just tell us that you dont understand swedish
      and we will adapt.

      Anyone interested, but not fluent in Swedish, are welcome to mail me at
      hbg405@...

      Short notice?
      Well, things are either free/inexpensive and less comfortable/convenient or
      the opposite.
      Like budget air travel.

      Where is Helsingborg?
      Well it is my hometown a ferryride across the water from Shakespeares Prince
      Hamlet's home, the Caste of Kornborg in Elsinore
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronborg
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsingborg

      /Erik Lundh

      Compelcon - develops software industry - www.compelcon.se