RE: [XP] Re: EnterpriseXP: Addressing XP's perceived weaknesses

  • Ilja Preuss
    Message 1 of 46 , May 11, 2004
      > On Monday, May 10, 2004, at 8:44:24 AM, andrewcraddock1 wrote:
      >
      >> The enterprise wrapper for XP will be primarily focussed on the
      >> project level practices that are not explicitly embedded in the XP
      >> practices

      How much does this wrapper actually rely on the other XP practices?

      I ask because many of the goals mentioned remind me of (the little I
      know about) the Incremental Funding Method. IFM can be wrapped around
      both XP and RUP (and probably other processes), though. I wonder wether
      that's possibly a stronger concept...

      Cheers, Ilja
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 46 of 46 , May 11, 2004