RE: [XP] Testing JSP and servlets.

  • Tom Copeland
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      There are some JGuru FAQs that discuss this -
      http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqindex.jsp?title=Entries+In+Tools%3AJUnit&t
      opic=25194.

      Yours,

      Tom

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        This was our original motivation for our Mock Objects paper.

        http://www.connextra.com/site/all_about_us/xp/mockobjects.pdf

        Some of the helper code is available from
        www.okchicken.com/~timm/bigben/index.html

        Steve

        > From: Gregor Rayman [mailto:grayman@...]
        > Hi, perhaps this question has been answered alredy and I
        > missed the answer.
        >
        > I am using JUnit to test my packages and I really love it.
        > Unfortunaltely,
        > I have no idea how to test Java Server Pages or HTTP Servlets.
        >
        > Is there any framework for doing this? Some class that sends
        > an HTTP-reuqest
        > and then receives and chcecks the HTTP-response?
      • Gareth Reeves
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2000
          Yeah, that sounds great. I have been meaning to put it on the GJT or
          something simmilar. I will find time in the next couple of days to put it
          here or maybe in the file upload section.

          Where abouts are you? Maybe we should discuss it on the phone once its been
          posted.

          Gareth

        • Johannes Link
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2000