updates

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      I've updated the downloads page at last, and the community page.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm
      http://www.xprogramming.com/XP_links.htm

      I'm resolving yet again to keep these up to date more frequently, and it's
      getting somewhat easier to do.

      I put up all the changes I could find in my "todo" folders, so if there is
      something I am missing, please bonk me again, as I have lost it.

      Chet, Paul Friedman, and I worked a bit on a new version of the downloads
      page that would let people add and edit their own stuff. We were working in
      C#. If Paul can ever pair with me again, maybe we'll get that done.

      It's clear that I need help -- either webmaster help or something more
      deep. Either is welcome. :)

      Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to
      accept what I can't and the incapacity to tell the difference. --Calvin and Hobbes