RE: [XP] Re: Anyone have NUnitASP experience?

  • Tony Nassar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      "Anonymous access" is a checkbox right at the top of the
      "Authentication" dialog for the Web directory,
      accessible from the "Properties" dialog for that directory. You can
      reach it by right-clicking on "My Computer" and selecting
      "Manage", then finding the IIS in the tree view on the left of that
      dialog. You can also reach it through the Control Panel.

      Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn. I'll stop now. I hope something in that lengthy
      account helps!