Re: [XP] Extreme Employee Pay

  • Paul Grew
    Message 1 of 113 , May 7, 2004
      many large organisations do the reverse of this and solicit salary
      intelligence. Ive never seen such data as it is reserved for priviledged HR
      staff who know very little about software enginnering. I can only image it
      goes along the lines of "ave salary for programmer with 5 years experience
      is X". The company will then decide if it will lead or lag the indusry
      average.