Request for assistance!

  • Heidi Coller-James
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Hi

      My name is Heidi Coller-James; I am a full time software developer
      and I have been working on DSDM projects for 7 years. I am also
      studying part-time for a PhD at the University of Central Lancashire.

      I am looking for software companies in the UK who are using (or would
      like to use) Agile Methods to produce their systems. My research
      will follow developers who are working on agile projects. The
      developers will keep a brief diary of any requirement
      that "threatens" the project time scales (If there are any!). It may
      be that the project being followed doesn't produce any "threatening"
      requirements, this info in itself will be valuable.

      Everybody knows that agile methods "embrace" and "manage" change and
      boast of their ability to produce systems on time and within budget.
      This is true; however, in my experience there are occasions (far and
      few) where a requirement emerges that can "threaten" a project's
      timescales. It is these requirements that I will be investigating
      during my research.

      For your time, I can offer developers the opportunity to talk to me
      about my experience in Agile Methods, also, once my research is
      complete your company will have access to my findings and should
      benefit directly from the work completed.

      If you are interested or would like further information please send
      contact details to hmlcoller-james@... I look forward to
      hearing from you!

      Many Thanks
      Heidi Coller-James