Re: Testing experiences

  • Andrew Swan
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 1 1:32 AM
      > I also I have no idea about how many tests I should have, their
      > granularity, and how paranoid I should be in my testing.

      A very good source of information is XP Installed.
      A draft copy of this is available from www.xprogramming.com.

      The chapters on "Test-first, by intention" and
      "Everything that could possibly break" would probably be a good
      place to start.

      Cheers,

      Andy
    • Mark Wilden
      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14 9:21 AM
        From: "Robert C. Martin" <rmartin@...>

        > > Sorry to be dense, but what is MT?
        >
        > You're going to hate yourself. MT is an abbreviation for "empty".

        No, I hate you. :) That's a bit too clever (i.e. I'm not clever enough!).