Re: [XP] Integration Machine (was Re: Perforce and Continuous Integration?)

  • Eric Hodges
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 31, 2000
      I just have to say I am laughing my ass off.

      And I feel sorry for Steve. Sounds like he has to work a seven hour day.
      Unless lunchtime is really AFTER the end of the day and BEFORE the beginning
      of the day. Then I guess he has to work a 17 hour day, with no break for
      lunch! Then he's quite clearly insane. And, to quote William S. Burroughs,
      "Never waste your energy on crazy f*ckers", so I won't feel sorry for him.