Re: DSDM is Agile, but have EnterpriseXP founders done XP?

  • Jeff Grigg
    Message 1 of 22 , May 1, 2004
      --- "rachelclairedavies" <rachel.davies@t...> wrote:
      > To the best of my knowledge none of the DSDM consortium
      > members that are behind the use of the "EnterpriseXP"
      > name (Barry Fazackerly et al) have tried XP on a real
      > project as software developers as they work more in the
      > realm of project management.

      Well, as project managers I think they would have been in an
      excellent position to adopt XP as their project's approach.

      So if they have not managed XP projects, how would they know what
      about XP was missing or unnecessary?
    • Chris Hanson
      Message 2 of 22 , May 1, 2004
        On May 1, 2004, at 7:08 AM, rachelclairedavies wrote:
        > To the best of my knowledge none of the DSDM consortium members that
        > are behind the use of the "EnterpriseXP" name (Barry Fazackerly et
        > al) have tried XP on a real project as software developers as they
        > work more in the realm of project management.

        What qualifies them then to work on the specifics of software
        development methodology?

        -- Chris

        --
        Chris Hanson <cmh@...>